Winter 2017 Internship Opportunities:
William Joseph Communications
Position: Student Intern
Location: 101 6 Street Southwest, Suite 105, Calgary, AB
– Perform industry market research and analysis related to competitors, and customers.
– Support the development of branding projects, marketing strategies and campaigns.
– Leverage use of common frameworks to support corporate strategic planning; SWOT analysis, Value proposition canvas, PESTLE analysis etc.
Commitment: 15-20 hours per week
Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/Cy94rcHwFhJV5uzg2
Investment Cannabis Corporation (ICC)
Position: Market Research Intern
– Market research into legalization of consumer cannabis, and analysis of distribution licensing.
– Support the analysis of potential market sizing, market development, and current market positioning.
– In-depth analysis of competitors through industry bench-marking.
Commitment: 5-10 hours per week
Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/9miWrQdYgQcDCDf02
Our past internship opportunities in Fall 2016 included the following:
- Legado Capital (Private Equity)
- CC4MS (Data Management)
- RoboGarden (BTMA & Prototyping)
Due to the volume of applicants to each position in the past, selection for interviews, and for eventual placement will be competitive.