We are excited to introduce the first Certified Management Consultant (CMC) Night, taking place on March 7th, 6:00PM – 8:30PM at the BMO Forum, Scurfield Hall.
CMC Night will be hosted on March 7th at the BMO Forum and last from 6:00PM to 8:30PM. The night will feature:
- The incoming president of CMC – Alberta, Noreen Irvine, and an introduction on what a CMC designation means
- A panel of industry experts to answer all things management consulting from firms such as: Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, MNP, PwC, and Stack’d Consulting
- Keynote speaker Kindra Howard, Principal Consultant of Hooligan Consulting, who will share her experiences as a consultant for over 10 years.
- Refreshments and a networking session!
Students of all majors and faculties are welcome to attend and registration is free for all. RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/cmc-night-tickets-43154407996
Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to seeing you there!
Kindra McNish, Principal Consultant at Hooligan Consulting:
Kindra Howard has a Bachelor of Commerce with a Major in Entrepreneurial Management from Royal Roads University in Victoria, BC. She also holds a Project Management Professional designation from the Project Management Institute and a Business Relationship Management Professional designation from the Business Relationship Management Institute. Kindra has been consulting for over 9 years and has led several multi-million, international projects for a variety of clients in BC and Alberta. She is the Principal of Hooligan Consulting which specializes in IT Project Management and Entrepreneurial Consulting. She is also the wife of her amazing and supportive hubby of 5 years, and the mother of her one year old son.
About Certified Management Consultants:
Certified management consultant” (CMC) is an international professional certification for management consulting professionals, awarded by institutes in 50 countries (as of February 2014). The CMC enjoys global reciprocity; consultants certified in one country are recognized in most other countries.
Becoming a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) grants you access into one of the world’s largest global consulting organizations. The CMC designation connects you with business leaders and financial decision-makers; provides you with the skills and confidence required to carve out your own successful career path; and equips you with consulting expertise, strategic thinking, business insight, project and risk management skills, and leadership abilities. As a CMC, you’re a member of your provincial CMC professional organization.
Some of the perks of belonging to this professional organization include:
- CMC School of Business – classes are held in Calgary (May & Sept);
- Two core modules, 2 electives, capstone and the Uniform Assessment that is set by National and International CMC
- Exclusive events for CMC members only;
- Flexible programs and professional development courses designed to help you keep a competitive edge in today’s job market;
- Opportunities to network with fellow colleagues and grow your career.
- Globalization and technology changes are driving disruption at a pace never seen before, your designation with prepare you to take advantage of this.
An internationally renowned designation can be your ticket to a lifetime of opportunities and rewards. With over 610,000 members across North America and the globe, when you become a CMC, you join a community of leading consulting professionals.